There are three easy ways to register your child for classes:
- BY PHONE. Call the studio (301-694-5105) to Quick Register.
- HARD COPY. Print out this form and mail it or bring it to the studio in person
- ONLINE. Register on-line if you are a current MMPAC Family. LOG IN HERE.
(If you do not have an account with us, please call the studio at 301-694-5105 for instructions.)
New Students: If you are interested in becoming a new member of the MMPAC family, please call the main office at 301-694-5105 to register and to be advised for your student's appropriate level.
On-line Registration for Returning Students:
- On-line registration for the 2016-2017 year opens June 9 at 12 pm. This time may change so please be on the lookout for an email letting you know registration is open.
- Please fill out all information requested. It is important to have accurate information on birth dates, grades and especially medical concerns.
- After registration, charges will be posted throughout the week. The registration fee and the first installment are due by July 1st. Any families joining after July 1st will need to pay their registration fee and first installment upon registration.
In-Person Registration for New and Returning Students:
- Stop by the Frederick studio between 4-7 pm on June 9th to register in person.
- By mail. Registration forms can be downloaded here. Please fill forms out and mail them or drop them off to either location (5901 Enterprise Court Frederick, MD 21703 or 12 West Main Street New Market, MD 21774.) If you have questions or concerns about placement recommendations or new classes, please consult the administration prior to registration day. If you mail forms or drop them they will be processed in the order that they are received.
- The registration fee of $20 and installment #1 is due July 1st.
Payment (please read carefully, so you are prepared to keep your tuition current):
- Installment #1 is due July 1.
- Installment #2 is due by September 1.
- Costumes must be paid in full by mid-November, so we recommend making payments during the summer months, to "build up" your account. You can apply extra payments to your future costume bill or future tuition installments; just let us know what you prefer.
Registration at other times in the year:
We accept registrations throughout the year, but we do recommend that your child start classes no later than November 1st in order to perform in the spring show. We’re always available at 301-694-5105 to answer your questions about registration.
If you are interested in changing or adding subjects, please contact us prior to registration for advisement. Students should only register for the levels recommended. The staff reserves the right to adjust incorrect enrollment.